Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a 2004 Maxima tonight, up close and in the flesh.

The car is hideous. The grill is horrible. The interior is appalling. I can't remember the last time I saw an interior that I've despised as much. They've reduced the best part of the Maxima to a cheap, plastic-laiden sorry excuse. I would classify it as plain and boring if it weren't so ugly.

Wow, was the interior of this car ugly.

Did I mention how ugly the interior of this car was?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: 2004 Maxima in the flesh

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at AJ. :D

I think that you are saying that you really like the interior of the Maxima, but I'm not too sure. It wasn't ugly was it? ;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Not to mention the smoth, flowing exterior and the front, that will be the new design benchmark for years to come :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

i'm a huge fan of how they seemed to placed the rear headlights on the front of the car, and the front headlights on the rear of the car....definitely one of the worse redesigns EVER!!!

-yasir

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

someone was either smoking a whole lot of crack, or forgot to take their drugs when they designed the Aztek. The sad thing is, idiots still buy the car. I mean, who on Gods good earth actually thinks that car looks good? Sigh, glad i don't have one=).

-yasir

·
Registered
212 Posts
Replying to Topic '2004 Maxima in the flesh'

Originally posted by imammy
someone was either smoking a whole lot of crack, or forgot to take their drugs when they designed the Aztek.  The sad thing is, idiots still buy the car.  I mean, who on Gods good earth actually thinks that car looks good?  Sigh, glad i don't have one=).

-yasir[/b]
Amazingly, Honda manage to outdo Pontiac with their Element. Seeing this perversion of an automobile makes me wanna vomit every time. But it's a Honda, so idiots will buy it.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

I was at a car show around here and the Pontiac salesman there was actually crackin on Aztek too.

·
Registered
526 Posts

"it's a Honda, so idiots will buy it. "

Truer words were never spoken. They sold over 6,000 last month. More than the 6 - but when you look at it, Honda also sold 5 times the number of cars compared to Mazda's entire light truck AND car line.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

lets make a hybrid element aztek car so we can officially make the ugliest car in the world...throw in the maxima headlights and taillights, and maybe some of its "quality" interior (just for you AJ); and we should be all set.

-yasir

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I just thought of a good way to describe the 2004 Maxima:

It looks like an Altima that was beaten with an ugly stick.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic '2004 Maxima in the flesh'

Originally posted by imammy

lets make a hybrid element aztek car so we can officially make the ugliest car in the world...throw in the maxima headlights and taillights, and maybe some of its "quality" interior (just for you AJ); and we should be all set.

-yasir[/b]
Don't forget to throw the Toyota Scion into the mix too..

·
Registered
980 Posts

I dont understand the concept of a box on wheels. If I wanted a box on wheels I could make it myself.
About the Elements, I am starting to see it on the road more and more and everytime I look at it I feel sick. Good thing that I am also starting to see more and more of the Mazda6.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: 2004 Maxima in the flesh

2004 Maxima = The bastard child of the altima and the Z.

I'm glad I have an 02 Max!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: 2004 Maxima in the flesh

haha...11s...even better....lets get some nice tricycle tires on there!

-yasir

1 - 20 of 63 Posts