Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
like the rims not a fan of the paint job.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Not bad. Dunno about the hood but the style of the paint job is nice. Wheels too.

·
Registered
436 Posts
your car has a 5 oclock shadow!

nice wheels though.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
or the back.

not digging the awkward paint job.
[/b]
Yeah what's up with the paint job? It would look sick if you had the black fading into the silver on the side, instead of just having the black cut off like that. Doesn't look bad tho...

Oh yeah the rims are hot too.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I have had these rims for a while and doing a 120 on 595 in florida, they handle awsome . Even through turns they are very nice for the money.
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/cra...essescar032.jpg
[/b]
Please don't post that you were driving your car dangerously fast on a public road...

It will give you and the club a bad reputation...

Anyways, wheels look good...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well for all of you who dont drive dangerously too bad. Its fun and if you know what your doing much safer than those who impede traffic. To all of you who sont like the paint job thats ok its not finished but its also different and thats what i love about it. I still have yet to put the back bumper on it and the hood will also get a bit of black across so that the paint job does not look like a braw. TURBO everone is on its way yeh

·
Registered
933 Posts
well for all of you who dont drive dangerously too bad. Its fun and if you know what your doing much safer than those who impede traffic.
[/b]
explain to me how it is safer, or how you "know what your doing". there's no way to "know what your doing" when you are driving that dangerously fast.

also, you admit that you drive dangerously in the first sentence, then contradict that in your second sentence by calling it "safer".

if you want to drive that fast, take it to a track, or at least away from innocent people in public.

oh yeah, and your paint job is hideous.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
whoa! my paint job is hidious? why dont u take a look at your slow ass 4cyl , and all your useless shit on your car that hasnt even put a dent in how ugly it is and then you can talk when you realize that your car is the one that sucks.

If you are going to talk shit on here have a better car than the one your trying to make fun of!!!

as for how i drive i have had numourous driving schools so yeah i think i know what i am doing... In south fla the old people cause the recks not the majority youth!! And street racers rarely take out any body but themselves. It is a proven statistic.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Honestly, I don't care what you think about my car, and I never said it was fast. Thats cool, its your opinion. Just don't get your panties in a bundle because everyone on here thinks your car's paint job looks like ass.

The way you handle situations doesn't come off as very mature, and just because you have taken driving classes doesn't mean squat. If you really did taken driving classes, I would imagine that if they were good ones, they would have told you about driving wrecklessly on the streets.

cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
153 Posts
i am so sick of this attitude by everyone! "we don't condone racing in this forum!" so what if he or she admits that they get on it every once in a while. what about all this "zoom zoom" thing that we all live by? what about all this modding we do? i know about 80 to 90% of us don't do track events and we don't mod our vehicles only to see who can get 0 to 40mph the fastest either. everyone of us has been in a street race or hit the throttle hard to push their car to the limits whether it's stock or some type of mod on their vehicle. they want to see what it can do! i don't necessarily agree w/ gettin' on it all the time but i will admit i have and i probably will in the future. give the guy a break and if you never race or hit the throttle hard to see what she can do, then criticize all you want! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
603 Posts
i am so sick of this attitude by everyone! "we don't condone racing in this forum!" so what if he or she admits that they get on it every once in a while. what about all this "zoom zoom" thing that we all live by? what about all this modding we do? i know about 80 to 90% of us don't do track events and we don't mod our vehicles only to see who can get 0 to 40mph the fastest either. everyone of us has been in a street race or hit the throttle hard to push their car to the limits whether it's stock or some type of mod on their vehicle. they want to see what it can do! i don't necessarily agree w/ gettin' on it all the time but i will admit i have and i probably will in the future. give the guy a break and if you never race or hit the throttle hard to see what she can do, then criticize all you want! :rolleyes:
[/b]

its not that we condone racing, but to speak and brag about it is not cool. i know gdrail personally, and hes a cool cat. but aside from that PEOPLE have gotten killed regardless if its the youth or not. ive seen way to many accidents happen.

you can be the best driver, have gone to the best schools. but there are other things that are out of your control. PERIOD. i know what im doing, shit i run it just about everyday, but i know that if i screw up its the end of me.

the " zoom zoom " thing your speaking of, is driving the car spiritedly, not driving it like a maniac. driving 120 on the road in a STRAIGHT line, still not cool. but def better than weaving in and out of lanes.

so lets get back on topic here.

gdrail love your rims bud :) and the paint job looks alright, i guess because its not finished, but def unique. cant wait to see it finished though! we gotta hang out when you get back! hit me up.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I take back my comment about the paint job, I didn't realize it wasn't finished. My apologies to you. I think n1ghtmare summed up the racing aspect good, so yes, back on topic, I DO like your rims. :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its all good man i get touchy about my car like i bet all the rest of you would. Thanks for the comment on the rims.

Oh yeah nightmare , ill see you in about 7 months and ill let you drive the new and improved turbo v6. I had talked with my boy who is working on it and he wants to put a GT30r on it and run a tek3 ems and have roughly 10psi max boost and 6psi daily drive. So when i get back you will need to check it out! stay safe and dont go too fast with all that spray lol

·
Registered
603 Posts
I take back my comment about the paint job, I didn't realize it wasn't finished. My apologies to you. I think n1ghtmare summed up the racing aspect good, so yes, back on topic, I DO like your rims. :)
[/b]
hey dont sweat it opinions are opinions my good friend :) its all good, hate it or love it all of us are here for one reason, the 6 period.

its all good man i get touchy about my car like i bet all the rest of you would. Thanks for the comment on the rims.

Oh yeah nightmare , ill see you in about 7 months and ill let you drive the new and improved turbo v6. I had talked with my boy who is working on it and he wants to put a GT30r on it and run a tek3 ems and have roughly 10psi max boost and 6psi daily drive. So when i get back you will need to check it out! stay safe and dont go too fast with all that spray lol
[/b]

YES i must drive it, and by that time ill prolly be going boost as well, but ya man cant wait to see you we have much to catch up on. dale let me know when your back!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts