Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what are the stock (non Bose) speaker sizes for the 2004 Hatch i? All of them are in the doors but was wondering if anyone could kindly advise to avoid pulling panel out... Also, any insight on speaker upgrades (components vs. not, etc...) to go with a 12" sub in the trunk? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks! :sarc:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by rlim@Jan 2 2005, 05:29 PM
Does anyone know what are the stock (non Bose) speaker sizes for the 2004 Hatch i?  All of them are in the doors but was wondering if anyone could kindly advise to avoid pulling panel out...  Also, any insight on speaker upgrades (components vs. not, etc...) to go with a 12" sub in the trunk?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks! :sarc:
[snapback]341928[/snapback]​
Hi there , the speakers in the front and rear doors are 6x8 , that's with the none bose system. U can visit www.crutchfield.com , i bought mine from them , some pioneers , 4 ways , nice ones and really good price , the thing is , they guide u alll the wayy , u just need to fill in ur car info , and that's it , alll the possible and existing choices , they'll give it to u. and they supplied me with freee connectors , that;s for not having to cut anything , just connect their supplied cable to the stock speaker plug , and then to the new pioneer speaker , as easy as that!
as for subs , and stuff , i've read that u can connect amplifiers to the stock radio , if u think like me , i don wanna lose the usage of the steeering wheel volume control etc by changing the stock radio. im gonna add 2 amps , 2 12" subs , and the 4 4way speakers , that's it/

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Bulybuoy@Jan 3 2005, 02:51 AM
Hi there , the speakers in the front and rear doors are 6x8 , that's with the none bose system. U can visit www.crutchfield.com , i bought mine from them , some pioneers , 4 ways , nice ones and really good price , the thing is , they guide u alll the wayy , u just need to fill in ur car info , and that's it , alll the possible and existing choices , they'll give it to u. and they supplied me with freee connectors , that;s for not having to cut anything , just connect their supplied cable to the stock speaker plug , and then to the new pioneer speaker , as easy as that!
as for subs , and stuff , i've read that u can connect amplifiers to the stock radio , if u think like me , i don wanna lose the usage of the steeering wheel volume control etc by changing the stock radio. im gonna add 2 amps  , 2  12" subs , and the 4  4way speakers , that's it/
[snapback]342037[/snapback]​

Thanks! That was helpful!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
rlim
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing