Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A complete set of Factory Taillights. I have had them 1 month on the car and replaced. They include bulbs and brackets. They will fit 2003-2006 Mazda 6 Sedans.

I am asking $65 plus shipping

let me know

I had forgot Photo Here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
You might want to include the type of tail lights.

-Red?
-Clear?
-Black?

That would help potential buyers.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Are they intact? Some of the pics look like you did some work on them, are they in 100% good new condition, never openned up the lights?
[/b]

nowhere in those pics does it look like any work was done.

i dunno what your seeing. they look 100% good to me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not opened them up or done any work to them. They are 100% the only reason I took off car was to put new clear on. and I took them off and put in bubblewrap and in the same boxes. there are a complete set L & R and they have the bulbs and hold down brackets as if they came from dealer.

Thanks for the great observation arch4life.

Attached are a few more photos

Other then that I dont know what to say.

Andrew

A couple more photos

Here is ebay item # 8059758411 and I had it listed earlier but the shipping was an issue so I need to see what weight it actually is.

If you guys buy it here I will take off ebay. it weighs 11 lbs. First person to get me address and payment gets them. I am in MN at 55337 so you can see what shipping is. UPS Ground is $18-30 depending on if you are in US or CANADA.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
pm sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
spyderman
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing