Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Maryland!

Bought a 2003 6S 5-speed for my son (lucky bastard). It needs a bunch of work but will be interesting and hopefully a fun project with him.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

He's going to love that car and learn a ton while he gets it back up to proper running condition :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Greetings from Maryland!

Bought a 2003 6S 5-speed for my son (lucky bastard). It needs a bunch of work but will be interesting and hopefully a fun project with him.
Welcome! Not many will agree, but I think you're doing him a big favor by having him drive a manual for his first car. It forces younger drivers to be more attentive and puts them more in touch with how these machines work. Well done!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. He tried out my Mazda 3i 5-spd and then made the choice to buy this one. As long as he doesn't overthink it, he'll do fine.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Welcome! Not many will agree, but I think you're doing him a big favor by having him drive a manual for his first car. It forces younger drivers to be more attentive and puts them more in touch with how these machines work. Well done!
I 100% agree.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Byakuya
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing