Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every one I just like to bring to the attention to everyone that I have a little over 60k on my car and the engine has a reborn feeling to it. My 6s feels like mazda was right when they said it has 220 horses under the hood. But not for nothing my 6 is hauling ass right now. I got a 03 yellow 6s with 18 inche blck tsw. Are there any other v6 owners at 60k that notice the performance gains holla at me at let me know! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
03 6s here but only 42k.

I'm really hoping what you're saying is true, that'd be nice to look forward to.
[/b]
no lie man im telling the truth I have no mods excepts for rims I did the TSM change over at the dealer and I get my oil changed every 3000 miles. I bought my 6s with 42k on it but since i have reached 60k the car has been flying im planning on doing cpe tuned intake and tein coil overs next

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Hey every one I just like to bring to the attention to everyone that I have a little over 60k on my car and the engine has a reborn feeling to it. My 6s feels like mazda was right when they said it has 220 horses under the hood. But not for nothing my 6 is hauling ass right now. I got a 03 yellow 6s with 18 inche blck tsw. Are there any other v6 owners at 60k that notice the performance gains holla at me at let me know! :)
[/b]

maybe u got some good gas ....

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
With Autumn comes cooler days and nights, and the cooler air gives slightly better performance than the hot, humid dog days of summer.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
With Autumn comes cooler days and nights, and the cooler air gives slightly better performance than the hot, humid dog days of summer.
[/b]

Good theory except that you get crappy winter blend gas...

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
[/b]
It may be a hindrance in your case, but my V6 has been pulling nicely lately as well. Even despite the winter blend, I'm still getting the same gas mileage as before (about 26 MPG). I won't start losing gas mileage until it gets REALLY cold and the snow flies, when traffic slows to a crawl and the defroster is on full-blast all the time.

·
Registered
574 Posts
[/b]
Crappy winter blend vs crappy summer blend?

Summer: 0
Winter: 1

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
They're also dumping Ethanol into the gas now as argued in RottonWillows post. Thus dropping fuel milage. Then again every car is a tad bit diffrent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
smokeU6s
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing