Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 - 2008 Mazda6 Custom Carbonfiber Hood For *SALE*

Originally I posted this hood as a F/T only post, but i recently bought a new stock OEM hood, and got it painted silver to match my car. I have this custom painted carbon fiber hood. the color of the hood is glacier silver and should fit any 2003-2008 mazda6. Looking to sell the Hood for 400 ... but price is negotiable. I live in Queens NY, and willing to do local meet ups. If you want the hood shipped give me a zipcode ... and i'll get you a quote.

here are some pics ...

pm me or preferably contact me at: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
Most of the time, we can let the post count pass, but you need to read the buy/sell rules. I think you have otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned the post count requirement. But you do need the piece of paper on one of your pics with your username, date and "http://www.mazda6club.com. I'll give you 12 hours to respond and to update the thread. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Not necessarily my cup of tea, but its still pretty bad ass.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah man, that's actually a stock badgeless grill from rpmstore.com ... waiting for the hood to get the grill painted. btw does anyone know any decent body shops in NYC (pref Queens) that wont cost me a fortune to get this hood and grill painted if the trade doesn't go through.

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
Nah man, that's actually a stock badgeless grill from rpmstore.com ... waiting for the hood to get the grill painted. btw does anyone know any decent body shops in NYC (pref Queens) that wont cost me a fortune to get this hood and grill painted if the trade doesn't go through.
In Queens, try calling a few shops. A shop that I know of is Speedworld right on Queens Blvd, close to the Queens Center Mall. Call them to see if they have a shop they recommend. I have gotten my alarm and CAI from them and are pretty good and knowledgeable of the 6's. GL

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Not necessarily my cup of tea, but its still pretty bad ass.
Yeah, I agree
Wouldn't rock it on my ride, but the concept is pretty cool.
"my 6 is so quick, it'll peel the paint right off my carbon fiber" lol
I'm sure someone out there would want yo trade you, unfortunately youd be limited now to other people with the same color 6.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Id trade my stock hood for that CF one, where u located? i got an 07 6i glacier silver

·
Registered
133 Posts
shipping quote to 71303?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts