Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am selling my brand new kits I bought from the dealer. I have been meaning to install them but my wife is pregnant again and I need the money, they are brand new in the original boxes. If anyone is interested PM me.

Update: 9/11/07 Sideskirts are SOLD, Front and Rear Lip kits still available. $150.00 each plus shipping, if in california I will ship for FREE!! Please contact me with your info so I can check shipping rates. I need to sell these parts badly, all offers will be considered, I need the cash :)!!!!!!!!!!.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hi all, I am selling my brand new kits I bought from the dealer. I have been meaning to install them but my wife is pregnant again and I need the money, they are brand new in the original boxes. If anyone is interested PM me.

Thanks[/b]
:TTIWWP:

Read the Rules before posting shit for sale................... and be a little more descriptive as well... Sports full bumper or just the lip kit?... Price... Pics so on...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Theres no need to be so rude....

Here's what I got

Side sill Extensions $250.00
Front Air Dam $200.00
Rear Bumper Skirt $200.00

Or best offer.

The pics aren't the best but I'll post them. Each part is free of blemishes and are painted by the factory.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
IF you are going to sell stuff. It's best to read the posted selling rules first. It seems 98% of the posts don't follow the rule and have to be told the rules instead of reading them themselves.

BUT, I do apologize for being short with you though.. to make it up to you, here is a free bump for a great looking lip kit.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah sorry about the first post. I posted yesterday and it got deleted. That post was alot more detailed. I then read the rules but I re-posted this one in a hurry. Thanks for the bump :)

P.s. Dude your avatar is freaking me out, LoL.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're still missing that key piece of paper.[/b]
Not sure what you mean??

All the parts have the instruction manuals, templates and hardware if that is what you mean...

Basically if you were to buy these from Mazda they would be exactly like this with everything needed to install included, except tools of course :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
oh... the rules are... you got to post pics of YOUR OWN, not from other websites.... and then you have to put a piece of paper showing your nickname, the date when it's on sale, and put mazda6club.com as well.... just FYI.. Good luck, free bump. I'll take it if it were in white... :)

EDIT: excellent example :=> http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=65786

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh... the rules are... you got to post pics of YOUR OWN, not from other websites.... and then you have to put a piece of paper showing your nickname, the date when it's on sale, and put mazda6club.com as well.... just FYI.. Good luck, free bump. I'll take it if it were in white... :)

EDIT: excellent example :=> http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=65786[/b]
I get yah, thanks. The first three pics are of my own. Sorry about the piece of paper with my name on it, the parts are totally re-packaged for shipping now, I guess I could pull them out again if I need to.

I can guarantee though that these are 100% mine and I am paypal verified. I can also set up the transaction through an auction site if need be. Sorry for the noobness guys.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
As far as I know only 2003 - 2005 Non Sport Package Models.[/b]
IT will fit the 03-05 Sport or non sport models (i am not 100% SURE BUT I don't think the sides will fit the "2nd gen" 06-07.. but if you have the sport model.. you don't really need the sides lol.. The rest will only fit the 03-05 NON sport

·
Registered
922 Posts
the kit will fit 03-05 ONLY... the side sills will fit the NON-SPORT AND SPORT models. the front and rear lips will fit the NON-SPORT only

so if you have the sport model and you busted a side skirt and it's your color.. there you go...

also to help the seller, EVERYTHING (minus threadlocker for the rear lip) needed for install is included... Mazda includes awesome instructions so don't be afraid to undertake this mission at home. i will tell anyone from experience that the front is about a 10 minute job... the rear is about 30 minutes... and the sides about an hour a piece because you have to line shit up damn near perfect...

good luck

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the kit will fit 03-05 ONLY... the side sills will fit the NON-SPORT AND SPORT models. the front and rear lips will fit the NON-SPORT only

so if you have the sport model and you busted a side skirt and it's your color.. there you go...

also to help the seller, EVERYTHING (minus threadlocker for the rear lip) needed for install is included... Mazda includes awesome instructions so don't be afraid to undertake this mission at home. i will tell anyone from experience that the front is about a 10 minute job... the rear is about 30 minutes... and the sides about an hour a piece because you have to line shit up damn near perfect...
good luck[/b]
Thanks for the clarifcation, I appreciate it :)

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
and the sides about an hour a piece because you have to line shit up damn near perfect...
good luck
[/quote]

Yup, so near perfect that I gave up and went to a body shop... :swearin:

·
Registered
922 Posts
and the sides about an hour a piece because you have to line shit up damn near perfect...
good luck
Yup, so near perfect that I gave up and went to a body shop... :swearin:[/b]

damn.. the hardest part for me was keeping the templates from ripping... also drilling ten holes down each side of the car..

·
Registered
922 Posts
yeh i mean it's not hard per se, just the templates are paper and everything else is not, so it's the weak link, ya know?

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
The "Scare Factor" really got to me. I had em' put on my side skirts and spoiler.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.