Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Mazda Atenza Sport. 2.3L
VIn: GGS3-102556

Good day does anyone know if the 2002 Mazda Atenza Sport 5 door (hatchback) has a BCM (Body Control Module). the reason i ask is that i think i having some electrical issues. My speedometer needles goes haywire from right to left upon on position or start. The car doors wont lock anymore from the fob but it locks when the vehicle is in the on position or start and the air condition controls resets every time i start my car meaning i have to keep adjusting the temperature an turning the ac off if u dnt want it on. It all start while driving when i heard some static coming from the speakers then the music gone quiet followed my smelling smoke realizing the cd player getting very hot i had to disconnect the player from the harness. now the player does work. the player is an aftermarket been install in the vehicle for 2 almost 3 years with any issue. Also since the player is disconnect i now hearing static from the speakers even though no player in the car anymore. Help me with this issue please.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts