Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are 2 tool chests still in their original boxes. Got them for Christmas and found an old tool chest I can use instead. Here are the links for the exact products for sale. Make me some offers. Shipping is only an option if your willing to pay it. I live in Kalamazoo, MI. Make me some offers.

5-Drawer Chest With Work Surface

7-Drawer Tool Chest

:yesnod:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are the best quality for the price. Don't be one of those who won't buy anything but Craftsman. I asked for this company specifically for Christmas. Besides, it's a tool chest not a tool. You know you want it!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i'll give you $100 for both :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i just thought i would start the bidding ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
man if u lived a lil closer I d buy them, I need somthing like that for at home.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
my offer still stands :D possibly even bump it up to 110 ;) in time that offer will look great

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i figured that, but with ebay shipping would kill you, so you'll just end up keeping them

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There won't be any shipping. I'm going to have so many people looking on ebay compared to here someone around here will buy them. I'd rather sell them to a 6'er. Are you sure you don't want them?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
oh i'd love to have them...but my 1 drill, 20 dollar screw driver set and 30 dollar all in one set probably don't justify buying them ;)

·
Registered
792 Posts
I might be interested in a month or so if you still have em. I am cashed out right now after buying springs and paying for a cancun trip. Food for thought...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
5 Participants
6GunRocket
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing