Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, the cops caught me at 132km/h a few ours ago... "/$%"/$%&?*&? :biggun :yield1 :thumbdn :thumbdn well it's a good thing they did not see me a few minutes before cause I was doing somethin like 150km/h :) it's still 173$.... doh!

Second, I finally took a picture of my 6 and put it as my Avatar...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic '2 things...'

wow

hahaha speeding past like 132km/h over here is more than $173 dollars. probalby well over $200+

·
Registered
839 Posts

nice car...

that sucks...but look on the bright side, speeding tickets here are way more expensive, so you can think you are lucky in a way that you don't live in BC. ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Reading Topic: 2 things...

59 mph in a 40.... not bad. My ticket... 50 cans of food and 3 months of good driving. :)

·
Registered
376 Posts

it's good they did not catch me racing at 110mph (180 km/h) !!!

i'm just curious if i could have a night in jail for that! :S

GoldDragon, it's been a long time since you didn't post here! good to see you still here! :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

132km/h on any road in Sweden and you would loose your license for a loong looong time for sure... + really nice fines... Good that the cops where inside eating dounuts today then :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

First of all, nice blue M6 you got. :D

The last time I did 130km/h, most of the car were all running like 120km/h around me. :sarc

I think that 132km/h will give you something like $400 in BC. :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Nice blue too ecsw :p

400$ !!! damn that's really unfair!!! for 32km/h over the limit that really s*cks... imo

I hope you're joking... :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

No, I didn't get the $400 tickets. My little bro did. He drive my parents' TL-S at this speed and got a ticket for over $400. Here in BC, the speed ticket is getting very expensive for sure.

The stupidest ticket I ever got was a $100 by driving at [email protected]#%ing 61KM/h at 50KM/h area (Kingsway in Vancouver). Can you believe that?

·
Registered
839 Posts

man...Everybody speeds on kingsway...
you'll probably get honked at if you go 50 during rush hour....

same for marine drive...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

Originally posted by CoolGrey6

man...Everybody speeds on kingsway...
you'll probably get honked at if you go 50 during rush hour....

same for marine drive...[/b]
Hehehe.. :p I hate kingsway. That's the place I got 2 speeding tickets from (61km and 80km). But still, I have to drive on it everyday. :p

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

I know.:p They must have needed the money very bad. :p
The first one was caught by speeding over an "invisible" cop car near Victoria/Kingsway. The stupid 61Km/h was by photo radar near Fraser/Kingsway back in 4 years ago with my Mazda MX-3. :p

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

u can actually dispute the 61km/h ticket in court....some ppl disputed it and won

i was caught 65km/h at hastings going up to SFU blah!!!

my friend was caught going down a fricken hill at willingdon from kingsway.....feck everyoe drives down there at least 70-80

:(

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

Originally posted by Ichi

u can actually dispute the 61km/h ticket in court....some ppl disputed it and won

i was caught 65km/h at hastings going up to SFU blah!!!    

my friend was caught going down a fricken hill at willingdon from kingsway.....feck everyoe drives down there at least 70-80

:([/b]
That's what I though. But they told me since it's a photo radar, there is nothing to argue.
Also, if I take it to court and just in case I lose it, they will fine me 3 points instead of no points issued at all if I have just pay for it. :sarc

I sufferred before from 6 points/year with extra $450 fine to ICBC (4 points/year max.) I really don't want to get points if I don't have to. :p

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

yeah....i read a story where some guy was clock at 63ish km/h by a police officer and was given a ticket

in the end...the judge yell at the police officer in the courtroom....

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: 2 things...

really? I thought the only chance to win is if the police didn't show up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts