Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, on sunday May 18, I was driving down I-85 South through Atlanta. I spotted a blue V6 (with the V6 logo on the sides) with sports package right before the I-85/I-285 interchange (Spaghetti Junction). Someone please stand up and claim yourself. :D

Shortly thereafter, I had passed Hartfield International Airport and driving on I-85 South and spotted a Steel Metallic Grey 6 going north on I-85 around Union City. Someone please stand up and claim yourself! :D

I thought it was pretty cool seeing to 6's in one day. I'm definitely starting to see more and more of them around now.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Reading Topic: 2 sightings in 1 hour

Try seeing 3 in one day. I was driving up 680 towards Sacramento and I see a fairly older looking dude in a red one with a sports package. When we get to Pleasant Hill there's a steel gray V6 w/sports package parked outside the office building. On the way back home on 237, a fine ass girl in a lapis blue also with a sport package.

·
Registered
334 Posts

Uh what time u see the steel gray 6? I was heading to clemson from Myrtle Beach, left around 6 and get there around 11. It has a dealer license tag "Suncoast Mazda" :-d
don't know if that was me u see heh..

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

we should start to post the license plate #'s to see if we are seeing each other on the road. :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

I once saw 4-5 new Opel Vectra Sedans under like... 2 hours... The Pain.. the suffering.... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts