Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infinity Kappa 680.7cs and Infinity Kappa 687.2cf. Removed these from my wife's 2003 Mazda 6i which we no longer own.

1 pair is a component system complete with tweeters and crossovers. The other pair is a coaxial system complete with crossovers.

$150 for all. These speakers are discontinued but sound great. I can ship at your expense and also accept paypal. Or You can pick them up from me, I live in Camarillo, CA.

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
hey, I know you're an OG here but I've got to treat everyone the same regardless. Please update this with at least 1 photo that's compliance-appropriate as per the Buy/Sell rules.

Should have the product you're selling in it, plus a sheet of paper with your username, today's date, and "mazda6club" written/printed on it. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, I know you're an OG here but I've got to treat everyone the same regardless. Please update this with at least 1 photo that's compliance-appropriate as per the Buy/Sell rules.

Should have the product you're selling in it, plus a sheet of paper with your username, today's date, and "mazda6club" written/printed on it. Thanks! :D
Thanks for the heads up. I haven't posted on here for awhile and decided to throw these up for sale since they came from the mazda. I'll retake a pic with the date and my username so I can be in compliance.

·
Super Moderator
16,898 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I haven't posted on here for awhile and decided to throw these up for sale since they came from the mazda. I'll retake a pic with the date and my username so I can be in compliance.
Thank you! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts