Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Reading Topic: 2 fog lights for sport model

wait now im confused!!! so with out the sports package you cant get the integrated fog lghts in the head light unit??? you would have to add them on seperatly???

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic '2 fog lights for sport model'

A continuity tester is a much simpler version of a voltmeter. Instead of measuring voltage level, it has a bulb which requires 12V to light. Very simple, but effective. Instead of trying to read numbers, especially in some dark awkward places, it simply lights when you have touched a circuit that has 12V running through it. The really nice part about automotive continuity testers, is that the end is a sharp needle tip. Simply clip the aligator clip anywhere on the frame, then push the point through the insulation on the wire you want to test. Don't need to disconnect the wire, and doesn't damage it if you do it right.

·
Registered
298 Posts

WOW!! im confused...can someone help me..i want to get YELLOW SQUARE FOGLIGHTS below the headlights...i have space on the bumper that is covered by some plastic material...so what brand makes yellow square foglights for our car and does anyone know if this is possible, & how much $$$ it would cost.

thanks guys
E.D.

·
Registered
128 Posts

Ok, are the secondary fog lights available yet? By secondary I mean the ones for the corners. And to add to more of the confussion some of you are having with the legality issues...Having more than 4 filiaments on at any one time while driving is illegal most states. And DRIVING lights can be used in place of headlights. Not fogs but Driving lights. Everybody getting all this? lol

I dont give a rats ass about legal vs illegal I just want to know if I can GET THE LOWER FOGS YET?!? lol...Freakin car looks kinda cheap without fogs in those corners.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic '2 fog lights for sport model'

Well this dealer in Wooster, Ohio has a set up on Ebay

MAZDA OF WOOSTER
4404 CLEVELAND RD.
WOOSTER, OHIO
Phone: 330-345-8506

·
Registered
628 Posts

I don't know about the rest of the country, but as far as I know, here in NJ you can only operate '4' sets of lights at once. That means 2 low beams + 2 fog lights or 2 high beams (they count as 2 a piece). This is what was told to me by my mom's bf who is a cop. It may differ from city to city...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Replying to Topic '2 fog lights for sport model'

Originally posted by TS3 DraGkuLa

wait now im confused!!! so with out the sports package you cant get the integrated fog lghts in the head light unit??? you would have to add them on seperatly???[/b]
You get the integrated fogs lights in the head light unit with the sports package. The fog lights that these people are talking about are the ones that go on the front sill in the corners.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Reading Topic: 2 fog lights for sport model

RodneyJ

Angry? Is that how you will describe on coming traffic drivers when you flash them with 2 sets of fog light? You have not been down south here in the United States. There is no word to describe what they will do to you if you flash them like that. Better go, I hear the pump action of some shot guns.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
16 Participants
redss
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing