Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a buddy of mines shop had a customer son blow a motor in his car. Its all stock but #4 cycl. has a hole in it, from what we don't know. Anyway he said he wants it gone and will sell the engine complete or part out, whichever comes first. If you want the whole thing then its $400 and it only has 29,000 miles on it. All accessories are not on it but the head, intake, rods, pistons, etc are all good. Jsut #4 and block are bad. Need anything let me know and post your price for that item then I will contact him on it. God bless

Michael
[email protected]
423-618-0087

Located near Chattanooga, TN. God bless

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
pics we must have pics... maybe with a piece of paper with your name on it and the part description.. there have been a lot of shams lately..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chambers,
I can understand, I will post some this evening when I get home. My buddy told me he dropped it off at my house this morning so will not be a problem. It will work out good so if you need anything I can just walk downstairs and look. Anyway pics later folks so come back and tell me what you want. God bless

Michael

BTW check out my thread on the MS6 rebuild in the newbie section

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
hows the valve cover looking? if it looks alright ill take the valve cover off your hands if price is right..

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i might be interested in the head....nothing in it, just the head. if someone doesn't take it all, pm me with a price

...little p&p would be nice

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are the pics, as far as prices I will post prices and you can offer me more :D or less :tear: . HEHEHE

Valve cover---$40 obo
Head complete---$250 obo
Throttle body---$95 obo

All prices do not include shipping so...
Remember I am willing to help anyone out if I can and not trying to gouge anyone so please feel free to chime in if I am too high or too low. Iam helping a buddy out so nothing really in it for me. Thanks to all and God Bless. Money can be paid via [email protected]-------

God bless you and our Military.

Michael

[email protected]
423-618-0087

If anyone knows anything more about this thing please let me know. Best way to get a hold of me is via direct email at address above or call.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i'll send out some emails, don't hold it for me if someone offers something, but if it's easier to get going on an extra head, i'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
shot you a pm.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
here are the pics, as far as prices I will post prices and you can offer me more :D or less :tear: . HEHEHE

Valve cover---$40 obo
Head complete---$250 obo
Throttle body---$95 obo

All prices do not include shipping so...
Remember I am willing to help anyone out if I can and not trying to gouge anyone so please feel free to chime in if I am too high or too low. Iam helping a buddy out so nothing really in it for me. Thanks to all and God Bless. Money can be paid via [email protected]-------

God bless you and our Military.

Michael

[email protected]
423-618-0087

If anyone knows anything more about this thing please let me know. Best way to get a hold of me is via direct email at address above or call.
[/b]
That seems a bit pricey for a used TB thats only like $10-20 cheaper then a brand new one (since they raised the price. it used to be abou tthat price brand new).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That seems a bit pricey for a used TB thats only like $10-20 cheaper then a brand new one (since they raised the price. it used to be abou tthat price brand new).
[/b]

Well, I have zero knowledge on the thing. Thats why I need this input, make me an offer on the throttle body, Thanks again and God bless.
Michael

Throttle body $60 plus shipping, that should be about half price right?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ttt

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
throttle body is gone and the rest is up for grabs, no auction status here, just shoot me a honest offer and I will say yeah or ney, its that easy, cant keep up with the auction stuff. God bless

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ttt

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well my buddy found another throttle body so its now up for sale, $110 plus shipping. God Bless

·
Registered
705 Posts
Well my buddy found another throttle body so its now up for sale, $110 plus shipping. God Bless
[/b]
$110 plus shipping for a used TB? That seems a bit high. Thats almost the price for a new one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats what I told him from someone's previous post but he said he called Mazda and his wholesale price was $245 plus some change. Just posting for him, I will see if he will go lower. God bless and thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ttt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts