Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SicCaprice

Just figured i would post this; was talking to another guy in the mazdaspeed forum, and i figured this car deserved a good look over by the mazda crowd.

This was my second car i owned, my first car i ever did any major work on it. It was originally a detective cop car, with only like 54k miles on it when i got it.. Was really clean too. I say was, because that poor car got rear ended. I do plan on getting another one, but eh, after i am done with the mazda and i sell my 1994 s-10 blazer. :D

-Here it is a few months after i bought it, i had lowered it, and bought some rims from a friend for 200$... :p
The drop itself was insane, It was so low , it would eat road dots for breakfast ( if the angle was right)

- Here it is in my buddys backyard. We had just spent about 2 -3 hours bodyworking/bondo etc etc. Deleted the Trunk hole, the handles, and the hood orniment. Sanded it down, got it ready for blue primer.. I had one of those compustar alarms, in which it had a module for window roll down. Hence, how i got inside the car :p

And

This is the powder blue that i had custom tinted at a paint shop, just a primer, i wanted to see if i liked the color without spending the extra time, pulling everything out and blasting it, for a better coat of paint..

This is later that night, Got the clear corners installed, and the custom tail lights.. It had cones from a 65 impala in there, which we fit inside the impala ss clear tail lens... of course you cant see it, but it was friggin sweet. :D

unfortunately thats the only major pictures i have of it, i have the ones of it rear ended somewhere, but i said screw that, it made me a sad panda to show those :(

·
Registered
845 Posts
They make a ton of stuff for the caprice to look more like the impala right? If I owned this car I would try to mod it as close as I could to the inpala ss. Or is it cheaper to find an ss?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Confuc1ous
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing