Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Altstadt Type 1/JDM Chrome : 19x7.5/41-offset/5x114 (235/35/19 tires)

True 19" JDM Multi-pc(3) Rims.
Produced by Riverside Co. (http://www.river-side.co.jp/)

These rims are truly perfection. Japanese Chrome (chrome face/Satin edges/Polished lip) which goes for extra. Retail value of these rims are around $850 a rim without tires!. Riverside Co. have produced quality products (trafficstars) and there rims are known to be one of the best out on the market (Rank up with Lowenharts). They have stop shipping these rims over here so they are hard to get.

Do the math...$850x4=$3,400+(cost of 19" tires!)...you looking to spend over $4g's!!!!!...

asking only $1900 for these rims w/tires.
Will also include Lug nuts, Dunlop Tire stands, and "Dunlop Tires" vinyl poster FREE!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v388/acc03rd/Altstadt/

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by critical6@Aug 24 2004, 07:44 PM
those are fricking beautiful. where are you located because i doubt that 1900 is included in the price.  is there some curbage or brand new?
[snapback]295533[/snapback]​
is im seriously selling for only 1900, i got them for over 4grand plus a month waiting wait from japan. im from south cali but willing to ship for 50 bucks anywhere in the US (i got discount on shipping from my company) or u can come pick them up. rims only have 3k miles put on them and they were on a show car...clean and baby'd. as you can see in the pics. no curbage, excelent condition.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Am I missing something? what do the Dunlop things have to do with the sale? are those Dunlops? sorry, just noticed the thread and trying to figure out everything. Also, any idea on the weight of these by chance, having trouble with the translation on the site.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im throwing in the dunlop tire stands and tha vinyl poster in with the deal for free, im sponosrd by dunlop so i get this stuff...any 19" rims that are multi pc are ganna weight a good grip, i belive they were 26lbs each, not sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts