Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling for $700 shipped anywhere in continental US. If able to do local pick up in Reading, PA will do big time discount.

Incredible condition 19" aftermarket wheels with plenty of life left Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 tires. There's one tiny scuff near the edge of one wheel and that's basically it, it's really hard to notice and it's on the wheel labeled number 4 in the pics. Otherwise just general very small marks from road debris and what not.

These fit on my 2017 Mazda 6 and should fit any Mazda 6 of that generation, but it's up to you to know for sure. Wheels are Verde brand, Parallex model. 19" tirerack claimed at just 26 lbs a corner (huge weight reduction over stock 19s) and an outstanding offset of 38mm, such an aggressive look, will fit stock height and should fit any moderate drop, up to you to be certain though. 8.5" wide wrapped in 245/45

Purchased off Tirerack as a set for $1425.80. I am estimating here, but I put a minimum of 15k miles on them and maximum of 25k miles on them. Had them rotated while on vehicle as well.

Will accept Paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Selling for $700 shipped anywhere in continental US. If able to do local pick up in Reading, PA will do big time discount.

Incredible condition 19" aftermarket wheels with plenty of life left Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 tires. There's one tiny scuff near the edge of one wheel and that's basically it, it's really hard to notice and it's on the wheel labeled number 4 in the pics. Otherwise just general very small marks from road debris and what not.

These fit on my 2017 Mazda 6 and should fit any Mazda 6 of that generation, but it's up to you to know for sure. Wheels are Verde brand, Parallex model. 19" tirerack claimed at just 26 lbs a corner (huge weight reduction over stock 19s) and an outstanding offset of 38mm, such an aggressive look, will fit stock height and should fit any moderate drop, up to you to be certain though. 8.5" wide wrapped in 245/45

Purchased off Tirerack as a set for $1425.80. I am estimating here, but I put a minimum of 15k miles on them and maximum of 25k miles on them. Had them rotated while on vehicle as well.

Will accept Paypal.
You are saying that you have changed to 245 / 45R19?Do not rub the body with or without load?Thanks for the information

1 - 7 of 7 Posts