Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some places say they will fit, I want to know if anyone has them installed with the Eibachs. Let me know cause I am going order some Konig Tantrums.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Reading Topic: 18x8/114.3.x5/+48mm w/235/40/18s?

I think you will have the same problem as a lot of the other people who put 18's on their car. The rear tires will rub the fender lip. Rolling the fender seems to cure this. I don't think anyone here has dropped their car with 18 inch wheels so, it's hard to say if it will work even with the fenders rolled. I hope it does though because that is what I plan on doing as soon as I roll my fenders.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Reading Topic: 18x8/114.3.x5/+48mm w/235/40/18s?

i got 18's right now, they're sitting on 225/40/18 size tires...i'm dropping my car this weekend with Eibach springs..i'll let u know if they rub...but currently they dont even come CLOSE to rubbing..so no problem there..

Elmer

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Replying to Topic '18x8/114.3.x5/+48mm w/235/40/18s?'

Originally posted by eduartejr

i got 18's right now, they're sitting on 225/40/18 size tires...i'm dropping my car this weekend with Eibach springs..i'll let u know if they rub...but currently they dont even come CLOSE to rubbing..so no problem there..

Elmer[/b]
Don't forget to post pictures as soon as you get your car back! ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Replying to Topic '18x8/114.3.x5/+48mm w/235/40/18s?'

Hey joBoy,
I dropped my car with the Eibach springs..i also have 18' OZ antares..they're 114.5 x 8 1/2 ...the tires hadn't rubbed, till friday..when i had 3 people in the back..and every time i did some cornering the tires would rub on the fender.. FUCK...i've read that we can roll the fenders...but does that mean we roll the fender in and just how much do we roll in?? I'll be taking pics soon...just been SO damn busy..but i think the car looks SWEET :)

Elmer

Originally posted by joboy77

Hey Elmer, what is the offset of your wheels?[/b]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts