Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a set of 18x7.5 drifz wheel and a set of racing hart j8's 19x8. The 19's will be without tires and the drifzs have 70% thread on 3 and i had a flat with the 4th so that one will not have the tire on it. Here are the only pics i have and if you want more then i can send them.

The drifz i am asking 500 for and the RH i am asking a VERY LOW price of 700 all are plus shipping!! Also one of the RHs i hit a pot hole so it will need to be fixed. Here are the pics!!

Racing harts

i have more pics of the racing harts i just have to dig them out!!!

Oh i also am thinking about selling my valve cover and intake that i had powdercoated. This might depend on weather i can get this coated over. i do have an extra valve cover and intake i just have to port the intake. The one that i on my car is ported. I am asking 500 for the valve cover and intake IF i am going to sell them.. money talks though..

already set up ready for the 3.5bar map sensor!!

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
lol why did u leave the vacuum chambers on there?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol why did u leave the vacuum chambers on there?
i left them on there because i forgot to weld the hole shut before i got them powdercoated and i didn't want to use JB weld to seal it up. They will be coming off soon though or i will do it on my next intake.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
That bent rim is not fixable. Plus...compliance pics??

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not going to pay attention to that guy as he doesnt know what he is talking about. I have already taken it to a rim shop and had them look at it and i didnt get it fixed for the 150 they told me be cause i much rather have some BRAND NEW RIMS. The money i was going to spend getting them powdercoated gunmetal and getting them fixed wasnt worth it to me as i didnt really want the rims like that anyway as i like mesh wheels more.

The place that i took them to was YE OLE wheels here in baltimore. If someone is interested in the rims as i might lower the price just to sell them i can take them there and have them fixed for you. That make this deal better?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
You speed guys are so cocky.

From the looks of the picture, that bend is massive (and I'm not listening to "that guy" because he's a douche). I'd love to see it balance out properly after the repair without the addition of a shit load of wheel weights.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
You speed guys are so cocky.

From the looks of the picture, that bend is massive (and I'm not listening to "that guy" because he's a douche). I'd love to see it balance out properly after the repair without the addition of a shit load of wheel weights.
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you. You can most definitely get that fixed by the right shop.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
That bent rim is not fixable.
That is easily fixable. There is a Keystone (regional) repair shop here in DM and I've seen far worse than that come out looking like new.

Spend some time around SCCA Club Racing and you'll learn that wheels far worse than that can be fixed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts