Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you plan to buy wheels, you might as well get better ones that cost more than stock, sheesh.

·
Registered
328 Posts
i really liked these a couple months back....
i dont think thats too bad of a price!! & they look awesome.. if u search around in here... a guy used to have them on his lapiz blue... look in the MEMBER WHEELS post at the top!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
These are the exact rims I was gonna be getting... Good choice, and that price is the cheapest I have found to. There was a guy on ebay selling his used set with tires for $900. I couldnt get the money in time when the auction was going and as far as I know he never sold them. But for the life of me I cant remember his ebay ID. Goodluck with getting them,,,, you've made me jealous now.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Not bad... have you thought about the Falken Torque 5's in chrome? Similar wheels, better price, more well-known. I never heard of that brand.

Also, I am selling my brand new wheels/tires:
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=51838

Help a vendor out, lol.

Nice wheels though:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Its not each, thats the price for the wheels and tires package and the tires are already mounted on the rims and balanced.
[/b]
Ahhh, that makes sense then, I retract my sarcastic comment earlier :D

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I ordered my last set of wheels from them.

Even though they said free shipping, I was charged $70 handling, tax (acceptable), and was charged for the balancing.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah at first the 1499/each caught my eye but it's for the set. That would be a rediculus price! but yeah 18in is what i want. I think it will add a lot to the look and not hurt the ride quality that much. That sux about getting charged fr shipping. i hope my transaction goes well

Jose

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
What kind of tires? That will make a huge diference in package price. When I was shopping for rims, all the packages I looked at came with some shit brand tire, so I went with TireRack and got some Yokos. 40k+ and still going strong.

Chrome, eh, well I'm sure you know how we feel about chrome around here :D

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not sure what brand tires but i'm guessin' probabl some crappy ones. I need a good site for some good quality low profile tires for these rims you got any suggestions? Chrome is what i want. I know it's not prefered but i like the look and will have to clean them all the time!!!! hahaha but i think they will look alright.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
soccerstar71
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing