Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All i have 4 chrome AR caisno rims for sale, no tires looking for $500 for the rims 600 if shipped, heres a pic of the rims.

[attachment=18339:ca_rims.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
can i buy that us postal service box in the background???[/b]
That was damn funny... How do you guys think they would look on my 6. I was thinkin' chrome wheels, but didn't get em' cuz I would catch heat from the crowd.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are my finace's rims she had them on her accord, same bolt pattern, i was gonna throw them on mine but since were saving for a wedding, n she sold the tires to he bro she just wants to sell the rims, they were only on for one summer, they looked sick when i put them up next to my car, but i cant put them on : (

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
They are my finace's rims she had them on her accord, same bolt pattern, i was gonna throw them on mine but since were saving for a wedding, n she sold the tires to he bro she just wants to sell the rims, they were only on for one summer, they looked sick when i put them up next to my car, but i cant put them on : ([/b]
Sorry to hear that you can't put them on your 6. Wifey is giving me hell about calling dibs on em' :swearin: so I can't drop the money, yet.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
what's the offset and bore depth?

<--too lazy to look

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Product Number: 6838866
Size: 18x8
Product Description: CHROME
Backside Spacing (in/mm): 6/152
Offset: 40mm

this is all of the info i got off of american racing

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have those rims on my 6. Only in a 17" diameter. I defintely love them. Free Bump!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the bump, still for sale, 500 if your local and can pick up 600 shipped.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
maybe 25lbs...i can deff pick them up no problem with one arm.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Bump, but you might want to take another pic with a piece of paper and info. Remember the buy sell rules or the mods will lock the thread.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still up for grabs!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts