Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at some new rims. Ace Arius 17x7 43mm offset. I will be running stock size tires. 215/50/17

Will i have any problems with fitment on these. I'm at stock height and don't plan on lowering it. Just don't want to order these rims and find out i'm going to have problems. How far exactly are they going to stick out too? I really don't want to mess with the fenders. if i'm going to have problems I guess i'll keep looking.

anyone know any nice mesh rims with no rivets for 175$ or less per rim?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am looking at some new rims. Ace Arius 17x7 43mm offset. I will be running stock size tires. 215/50/17

Will i have any problems with fitment on these. I'm at stock height and don't plan on lowering it. Just don't want to order these rims and find out i'm going to have problems. How far exactly are they going to stick out too? I really don't want to mess with the fenders. if i'm going to have problems I guess i'll keep looking.

anyone know any nice mesh rims with no rivets for 175$ or less per rim?[/b]

Not sure about the mesh wheels, but try this link to see if can get a rough idea about the fitment: :)

http://www.wheelsmaster.com/rt_specs.jsp

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha I figured it out.

I'm going with ASA-AR1's in 18x7.5-52 with 215/45/18 tires. Hopefully with that offset they will not rub i don't really want to mess with getting my fender lips rolled.

I spent a lot more than i was going to, originally i only wanted 17's and no tires. now i'm buying 18's with tires so spent a little over double budget. I just hope they look as sweet as i think they will.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts