Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to seel the stock rims and tires from my 06...these michelins have 500 miles on them, and I never let my lady drive it, so there are NO scratches or curb rash on the wheels, (basically new). Looking for the best offer, hoping to sell all at once, but could work a deal I guess on partials. Any interest, PM me..

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Where are you at? Pics???

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get the pics on tonite when I get home, and I'm in Colorado.. sorry for the premature post..

·
Registered
979 Posts
What r you looking to get??? Willing to ship?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am willing to ship..at your expense, of course. I need as much as I can get for them, hows that for an answer? What will you give me?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:stickpoke:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In that condition and mileage, you should get somewhere in the range of 500-600 plus shipping for them
[/b]
thats the range i was thinking..

·
Registered
110 Posts
where can i find just one of these besides the dealer my girl fugged one up?? anybody know?
[/b]
So what exactly is "fugged one up" :D

Anyways, ebay always has single wheels for sale.

Either that or people are often selling here, buy a pair and turn the second into a full size spare!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you tell me what each tire and wheel combo weighs, so that I can check shipping? Would you be willing to separate the tires and wheels?

Regards,

mdavidthomas

·
Registered
97 Posts
with that price people will go with aftermarket wheels, i know i said aftermarket but still...alot of us got aftermarket wheels rite.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Can you tell me what each tire and wheel combo weighs, so that I can check shipping?[/b]
Each rim/tire would weigh just under 50 lbs each.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
By looking at the picstures, they are the stock Michelins (mx4's).

Shipping should be about $100-$125.

also, oakprk, please update your profile to include your location

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm interested in all four.
What kind of michellins are they?
Have you checked on the shipping cost?
[/b]
they are the stock michelins that come with the car, (michelin Pilot MXM4, size 215/50r17 93V. Have YOU checked the shipping costs? I dont know where you are located, so I cannot tell you what shipping would cost. Im in Colorado.

·
Registered
112 Posts
are these still up for sale?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
Firestonemazda
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing