1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
thats insane

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The driver(s) need to learn to modulate throttle rather than just nail it and let up when it becomes uncontrollable. They're not accomplishing anything but dark road stripes and air pollution. 1650 hp isn't really usable from 0-60. That car would be much more enjoyable above 60mph, or what ever speed it can actually put that power down.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Because the car was built with 0-60 in mind.. i swear some people don't get it sometimes=p

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
A) its not made for 0-60.. its a v8 in a rx 7.. thank you above poster

B) if your being recorded showing off how bad ass your car is, you are not going for minimal tire spin

C) I'm fairly sure hes capable of driving a car of that power better then you.

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE (BlackCherry06 @ Apr 25 2009, 09:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1552525
Any shaved ape can peel rubber off tires with a V8 crammed in a light sports car. But I guess you'd know all about that.[/b]
No one said doing a burnout took a lot of talent. It does make for a more interesting/visually appealing video though? I take back what I said, I'm sure you can out drive him any day with your 200 hp powerhouse.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
tints22
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing