Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my next upgrade after i get these rims in, is to upgrade the exhaust.
so my question is, Racing beat exhaust, or patiently wait for Corksport to come out with theirs.

Note: i have a corksport short ram intake currently installed.

·
Super Moderator
16,774 Posts
Please, whatever you do, for the good of your soul don't do this:

But post a vid of whatever you DO end up doing :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please, whatever you do, for the good of your soul don't do this:

2014 mazda 6 I sport, straight pipe. - YouTube

But post a vid of whatever you DO end up doing :)
Oh wow, i do not know what is worse, the fact that someone has committed such a sin to this vehicle, or the fact that i actually liked it??

(No worries, i will NOT be doing that to my baby regardless.)

·
Registered
497 Posts
my next upgrade after i get these rims in, is to upgrade the exhaust.
so my question is, Racing beat exhaust, or patiently wait for Corksport to come out with theirs.

Note: i have a corksport short ram intake currently installed.
Go Corksport, Corksport everything!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Corksport or RacingBeat exhaust!!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
haha so far, corksport interior LEDs, corksport intake.....might as well continue the trend.
i am not too sold on the sway bar and the springs however....
Yeah I'm not sold on the sway bar either, but the springs and the exhuast, yes might as well continue the trend.

·
Registered
206 Posts
That was Rice for sure. just need to weld on a coffee can, and call that conversion done.
Oh, BTW, I didn't like it. Any car that sounds that loud should be able to do a 10 second 1/4 mile.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Talked to Corksport when I ordered my springs and SRI. Still no date on the availability of their exhaust. Which is odd since it's available for both the 2014 CX-5 & 2014 3. I told them that I am having no issues with my test unit, so what's the hold up?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just talked to Corksport about the exhaust and they said it should be released by the end of this month, and also the newer version of the SRI should be good within next week or so.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Call me retarded but, what's the point of an exhaust system besides noise? Does it do anything else ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Some claim it provides more horse power, but most of the time you have to change the entire exhaust system which would include the cats. On my truck I put a semi cai and a different muffler and I gained about 10 hps.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Just talked to Corksport about the exhaust and they said it should be released by the end of this month, and also the newer version of the SRI should be good within next week or so.
finally! I've been waiting to hear about the damn intake from them :) my car was made exactly on their cutoff for the old design, March 2013.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts