Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stadium AutoX happening 12/17, Let me know if you are interested. I will be going but not running as it is limited to 100 people that previously ran during the trial period at the stadium. Please come out in support of this great event! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Cynt, think you could post up the time of the event?
I'd really like to make this one. (wife willing... :unsure: )

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cynt, think you could post up the time of the event?
I'd really like to make this one. (wife willing... :unsure: )

---Aloha
[/b]
They run when they are ready... right. PITA. I'm going to head over @ about 8AM I Think, they will be going for sure by 9AM.

More info always http://www.sccahawaii.org/

·
Registered
475 Posts
Sorry I'm a fukin hali bra, can't make from the mainland!
Aloha

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
My wifes 6 will be out there sometime soon, or later.....

---Aloha

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Dang who's that in the pix? Just some random guy? Cynt, you takin the Subi or the 6? Don't feel bad guys, I'm haole too, but at least I got 1/4 Hawaiian.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
If I were you, I wouldn't worry about your skin color.....especially if you're around me.
I'm pretty much color-blind when it comes to stuff like that.

---Aloha (and I mean it!)

·
Registered
922 Posts
17th, ahh?? i think i can make it, broke fender and all.. i'll runumhard, if they let me... haha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well unless you ran previously, you can't run, but its onlt $0.50 to get in to the swap meet to watch.

Yea, I squirrel asian and Bigbad still likes me. (squirrel asia is in a suburb of washington DC, and has absolutely nothing to do with asia. :huh: :yesnod:) :laugh:

Don't know who's in the pics, but i intend to find out!

I'll be taking the 6, and if i run anytime soon it will be the 6, the Suby has a way to go, and I'll be setting that up for, well rally cross, if I ever can get that started.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Cynt you heading over around 9? My cousin and I were planning on going around then. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
944 Posts
I'll be heading over....although got my dates all messed up, and was thinking it was SAT....damn I would've been pissed off. Guys wanna meet over say NEX a cruise in as a group...or job meet up there?

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm headed out @ 8-830ish, call me soon if you wanna meet up anybody 808.348.1196

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I'm headed out @ 8-830ish, call me soon if you wanna meet up anybody 808.348.1196
[/b]
U aint gonna get this but im heading out too if anyone else is coming, 228-7416....Kai

See u there Cynt

·
Registered
944 Posts
good times....some really nice cars out there...and that fast as shit mini....wow, that little sucker was bookin' around the course. Check ya'll next week for Toy-4-Tots

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yea no joke, props to that Mini driver, but the second best time I heard was the Orange Miata. He ran a 30 second somthing and I know it was low. Finally met some guys too, next week should be fun!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts