Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst making my second visit to the Nurburgring, I found a long straight, clear, de-restricted stretch of Autobahn...

The video speaks for itself really. A bit jerky at times, but at that speed, its the best I could do.

Nige.

115 to 150MPH

·
Registered
129 Posts
Awesome!

I'd love to see the video look up at your face at the end! I know that I would be white knuckled and gritting my teeth hoping not to screw up! :eek:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I know what you mean !!! I was staring straight ahead, your right foot it planted into the floor, yet ready to leap onto the brake !

I am writing up a ring report this weekend. I didnt time my laps, but got the times from the videos of the laps I made. Last year, I did a 09:57, this year I did a 09:24 !!! Huge improvement, mainly because I was MUCH smoother.

I will post the photos and report early next week.

Nige.

·
Registered
297 Posts
nice but scary...redlined through most of the ride...unless they've screwed around with the limiter...I mean I can't even go more than 120 mph without the limiter kicking in...then again, I live in the US of A...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew you`d appreciate it though. Thats why i got the video this time...

Imagine how fast a 3.0 would go if you could. Oh, you cant can you ! :D :nana:

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
damn, wish i had a long stretch here to see where i'd top out!

great job on the time improvement man, that was huge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
22 Participants
5isiX
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing