Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Replying to Topic '11 sets of ATENZA'

Awesome! Don't really dig the cargo rails on the red wagon, but otherwise it's just a beutiful sight :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

And - are the normal "along-the-roof" normal wagon rails not standard in Japan? Or even avialable?

·
Registered
71 Posts

Very cool pics, thanks.

I agree about the roof rack on the red; it doesn't really fit the 6. Some cars looks better with roof rack than without (like Protege5); but the 6 looks better without it.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

What i found the most amazing was that building in the background of the 3rd pic!!!

·
Registered
334 Posts

Originally posted by Gujustud

What i found the most amazing was that building in the background of the 3rd pic!!![/b]

reminds me abit of Daily Planet building in Superman :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Hmm yeah that building is very beuitiful!

On that pic you can also see the ugliest bus in Japan! :p

·
Registered
113 Posts
Reading Topic: 11 sets of ATENZA

looks like a ball got stuck in the building

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Yeah, but he wasn't here back then. Now he only have a couple of thousand other threads to comment... :)

·
Registered
543 Posts

HARUMPHHHH.

Just LOOK at all those lovely Hatchbacks, just sitting there MOCKING us unfortunates in the States. :( With their cute little stubby antennae all perky-like on the back window. And their rounded rear hatch windows lookin' all sporty-like and all. And the one even has the hatch OPEN for further insult. Just LOOK at 'em! Sitting there all smug in their... their... their Hatchiness! Just knowing that we can't have 'em.

;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Still don't understand why anyone would buy a BROWN bus :) Soo ugly :)

But I ask the same as Matt did - are there any Atenzas without the sport kit in Japan?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Are the Japanese UPS delivering people as well? ;) Cauce there is lots and lots of Japanese people in it :) Watching... I bet they have trouble deciding what they want to watch - the cool house or the cool parkinglot. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts