Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where: NEX Parking Lot (ask me for info!)
When: 10:00 AM Saturday, December 23rd, 2006. Hope to leave by 11:00AM
Why: To meet up and share some holiday cheer though Toys for Tots!
Bring: Your Mazda, friends, family and any unwraped new toys! Camera!

The plan:
Meet & Greet @ 10AM,
Leave for Pearl Highlands Center Toys for Tots drop-off @ 11AM,
Get Da Kine Grinds! (we can go close or cruise somewhere elce, Northshore, etc. Pizza Bobs has parking!)

(if you forget a toy, we can schedual a Toys R Us stop :p )

For more info please contact me (Dave) @ 808.348.1196

·
Registered
458 Posts
I am down for it unless something comes up.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Anyone wanna sponsor me some passenger seat action(Bigbaddad, hehehe )? I just checked the location on my 6 and it's in Alaska ready to be shipped. Although the 23rd is still kinda far. We'll see, but I'd love to come!! ;)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AH forgot that one, If bigbaddad can't just let me know, i'll pick you up.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Cynt, since you might be in Kalihi picking up 808boy, can I catch a ride too?

j/k

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cynt, since you might be in Kalihi picking up 808boy, can I catch a ride too?
j/k

---Aloha
[/b]
Sure, but i'm dropping of Erica to drive your wifes car. Serious.

But can you give him a ride? Hopefuly you will not have to, come on boat!!! :D

Got my toys already!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Cynt, I PM'd 808boy with my numbers to get a hold of me, if he wants a ride with the old dude.
It's all "G-Bib-id-dee" (Bigbaddadism)

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crazy old man who makes up words, and drifts cars while test driving them. It's your life to risk. j/k

If I was scared of how he drived, I would not offer to let him drive my car. your on your own about the making up words. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
If I was scared of how he drived, I would not offer to let him drive my car. your on your own about the making up words. :laugh:
[/b]
Funny funny, "they were trying to attack my cousins, what would YOU do in a situation like that?"<<first thing that came to mind....
I'm not a bad driver, clean record since 11-28-2000 when I got my liscense. You should let me take ur Subi just for fun though Cynt cmon! :D

Is Willerz comin or is he married too :laugh:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Heeeeeeeee's back. Sounds good to me....gotta check the schedule and see when the duty is....but will NOT be at sea (thank god....tired of that crap).....and if it falls thru with the old man and the wanna be beach bum, I give ya a ride. 808

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Oh boy! Look out 808Boy, Monkey (drunen' sailerboy), wants to give you a ride :lol: :laugh: :lol:

j/k

Great to hear you're back!

---Aloha

·
Registered
369 Posts
Is Willerz comin or is he married too :laugh:
[/b]

Yeah I'm coming and yes I'm married. I don't have to get permission slip like some other married people :D , so I'm free anytime as long as I don't have work on that day.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
So we got:

Lonely Driver
Willerz
Monkeyboy
808boy (in tow)
Cynt
Me

Not bad, five cars, and 6 members!

Don't forget your toy!

---Aloha

·
Registered
944 Posts
Toy ...what toy.....they always told me i didnt share well with others.....you mean I gotta give up the new toy I just bought......but its minnnnnnnneeeeeee. JK

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ahh, suby is not ready for driving by others, honestly. plus the safty inspection, is not current, as I 'need recon' i know a guy who knows a guy on that one...

Andy, i work with a gal who's maried to a guy on the key west, that boat has been in andd out a bunch, figured you guys were too as some stuff got retofitted right? anyway, got a new engine mount for ya! oh, just buy 2 toys... play with one give the other.

but lets hope for 6 cars! come on boat!!!!

Oh and Andy does not do the drunken sailor thing enough to be called it, he only has one 'rita at chilli's when we have gone, ca'mon Andy, you gadda jump the bar, throw some punches and steal a few bottles of rum!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
HawaiianEagle, and poparot-c, you guys gonna join in on the Toys for Tots cruise?
The more, the merrier!!! (so to speak) :rolleyes:

---Aloha

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HawaiianEagle, and poparot-c, you guys gonna join in on the Toys for Tots cruise?
The more, the merrier!!! (so to speak) :rolleyes:

---Aloha
[/b]
BUMPITY!

808speed6 too?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
WOW, the love is being spread, as well as the Aloha spirit, I know a good place to grind burgers if you guys like but it's in Kalihi..lol. Bigbaddad might know this one, Kiawe Grill BBQ & Burgers. All I can say is, "Onolicious." Only a week and a half left!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts