Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...i'm thinking about parting with my one of a kind 6. I have done just about everything that i can do to max out the performance of this particular vehicle and it drives like a dream! As many here have done, i'm looking into trading up for the speed6. I think that now is an opportune time to make this move. I LOVE my 6s, and this is why i'm thinking that i want to stay in the family.

Ok, on to my 04 Lapis Blue 6s, 39,000 miles.
Dealer Options Include: Bose Stereo, Sport Package, Moonroof, Tan Cloth Interior.

Aftermarket Options can be seen in my signature. I think most people would agree that my car is very tastefully and professionally modded. Many people in NE and surrounding states have seen it and can vouge for its quality. The paint is in emaculate condition as you can see for yourself in the pictures i will post. I can't say enough about how well that i maintaned this car. I use all synthetic fluids, royal purple engine oil and redline mt-90 tranny fluid. Like i mentioned earlier, the car truly runs like it should run. All of my modifications were done to create the best mazda 6s possible and i think that i have acheived that. Compared to a stock mazda 6s, This car has more power, better handling, improved shifting, and superior looks! I get many many compliments every week. People have even taken out a camara to take pictures of it becuase i like to keep the car extremely clean.

I do have to add that this car has a new engine that was replaced under warranty. The previous engine encountered and oil leak and so it was replaced on mazda's bill. Since the engine replacement about 7k miles ago it has given me nothing but smiles! Anyone who comes to take a look at and or drive this car, i guarantee will be thoroughly impressed!

There isn't enough space to say everything that i want to say....if i forgot anything let me know....SO if you have any questions at all feel free to post here, or pm me, or even email me at [email protected].

I'm located in New England. I'm from CT but i'm currently attending my last year of school in Springfield MA. Again, i have met many members on this board and have exchanged dealings with many others. ALL of whom i'm positive would support me and back up my professional attitude.

I'm asking 20k as is. I think thats fair and in my opinion what the car is worth! Willing to work with any serious buyer!

Here are some pictures....and remember if you need ANYTHING at all. Let me know and i will do my best to get that info for you.

First 3 pictures were taken at a meet last weekend...

i still have this stock hood and it comes with the car if you want it.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Wow I am in shock!!! BUt hell I think it is out time that the rest of you NE guys catch u with the speed crownd..Lol... Anyways this car is a beaut, I will vouch for that better in person than in pics...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow I am in shock!!! BUt hell I think it is out time that the rest of you NE guys catch u with the speed crownd..Lol... Anyways this car is a beaut, I will vouch for that better in person than in pics...
[/b]
thank you very much!

i'm going to see what kind of response i get from this. I may keep it if i don't get what i feel the car is worth. Because i am still very happy with it. and i LOVE getting the looks that i do every single day driving around.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
btw, Bbluem6 is a great seller.

ps - I like your old wheels better. :p

·
Registered
799 Posts
you parting out at all? I likey those wheels...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you parting out at all? I likey those wheels...
[/b]
possibly....

BUMP!

btw, Bbluem6 is a great seller.

ps - I like your old wheels better. :p
[/b]
THANK YOU!

for all that don't know...venom bought my old alt x-factor wheels from me. :nana:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
also interested in the wheels if pobody doesnt take em first
[/b]
i'm trying to contact him now since he was first....you are next on the list so i'll contact you if he doesn't want them.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think the problem is that you have made your car as nice as possible and you dont really have anything major to add...

So i will trade you a 03 Lapis Blue Mazda 6 with only 30,000 miles for it....

It only has the airbox mod and tinted windows so you have pleanty to keep you busy

How does that sound???? :D :D :D

·
Registered
932 Posts
If you are willing to part out, how much for the Silviaparts grill? I just bought one and had it painted but the paint shop didn't exactly match the color perfectly and in bright light you can tell it's a bit off so it kind of bothers me. Anyhow, if you are willing to sell let me know.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I want the grille and the tires as well. But...

If you get the grille anjyl will you sell ur old one to me?

P.S. - Lapis Blue Mazda's ROCK!!!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
I want the grille and the tires as well. But...

If you get the grille anjyl will you sell ur old one to me?

P.S. - Lapis Blue Mazda's ROCK!!!!
[/b]

I agree, blue is the best!! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: Yes, I will sell mine to you, but like I said the color isn't perfect so before I sell mine I'll send you some pics if they turn out right. Course, all this is dependent on babyblue selling his....

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think the problem is that you have made your car as nice as possible and you dont really have anything major to add...

So i will trade you a 03 Lapis Blue Mazda 6 with only 30,000 miles for it....

It only has the airbox mod and tinted windows so you have pleanty to keep you busy

How does that sound???? :D :D :D
[/b]

i pmed you!

this is actually a good idea. If anyone has a "more stock" 6 that they'd like to trade plus some cash that would work out great for both of us. As a dealership will not want to buy my car as a trade. My car runs excellent! Many people can vouge for how nice it is!

anyways...if anyone wants to trade their stock car for mine. I'm definately open to that! So please let me know ASAP!

1 - 20 of 136 Posts