Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I picked up the car last night and love it. 20,900 miles VR bone stock. Can't wait to start cleaning up the jumbled mess of hoses and crappy from the factory but need to tint it first, I feel like I'm on display when i drive around ha ha ha. All in all the shifter atleast needs new brushing but we'll see what route I go with either a sts or a plate first, need to find a subtle looking boost gauge too and a turbo timer that allows me to lock the doors too, I know the apexi one will. Also the barakes are looking alittle beat with at least one rotor gouged from something. Can't post pics from my incredible for some reason so I'll post up tomorrow after afresh four of wax. :)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Welcome to the addiction which is mazdaspeed...... May you live long and prosper!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
welcome, congrats on the purchase, make sure your car doesn't smoke at idle first before installing a turbo timer (not that you need a turbo timer)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
121 Posts
congrats..

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome, congrats on the purchase, make sure your car doesn't smoke at idle first before installing a turbo timer (not that you need a turbo timer)
I know their not needed but easy insurance for $100. and I often am running late and fly to work and could forget to idle or takeit easy for awhile

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i did take 1 playing with my new incredible

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
(not that you need a turbo timer)
Morris is a nice chap, but he does hate his turbo timers! lol ;)

since we are all from the bean how about a ms6 meet somewhere in boston
That's what I've been saying. Flightmedic, you're on the Pineapple Surprises.

Ok, I picked up the car last night and love it. 20,900 miles VR bone stock.
Congrats again on the ride! I can't wait to see her. You've found a great forum here, with some really cool, smart people. Welcome!

·
Registered
121 Posts
That's what I've been saying. Flightmedic, you're on the Pineapple Surprises.

Congrats again on the ride! I can't wait to see her. You've found a great forum here, with some really cool, smart people. Welcome!
i dont know if there has ever been 3 wwp together

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
i dont know if there has ever been 3 wwp together
That'll be cool for sure. Although the wwp looks way more :boobs: with the black badgeless grill you have!! (punk). I think that just moved to the top of my list... well, after two new tires :/ lol I know there's at least a few more people from the Boston area I've chatted with that are up for a Boston meet. I'll have to dig through my PMs. We should definitely get a Beantown post going in the newbie/lounge section like those punks from NM did. haha

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Reactions: kalte

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Lowspeed
6,280 Posts
Welcome! Always good to have another Speed6 around!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Did you happen to find that Speed6 on autotrader from West Roxbury? I have recently been thinking of selling my 6i to switch to the speed. We'll see if it ever happens though.

·
Registered
121 Posts
that would make for a nice photo shoot. Me and crlsn are twins with the wwp, black front grill and led tails. Need my old school rear badge to get here to help me stand out : )
dont worry were twins onlu on the exterior. once you opne the hood you'll c the difference.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts