Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 07 Interior Parts

I have some OE interior bits and pieces I thought I'd post here, I no longer have a use for them so hopefully someone else will. I am located just outside of Canton Ohio anyone in the area I would happily meet with I will also discuss shipping I am not putting shipping prices here because of the difference in rates between items and addresses. Prices are always negotiable the worst I'll say is no. Pictures will be in order listed, more pictures available upon request.

1. Factory 6 disc NON-BOSE Radio- there are few blemishes on the bottom portion of the bezel will be shown in pic $80 OBO

2. OE radio Bezel NOTE:THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE LISTING ABOVE IT IS A SEPARATE BEZEL $20 OBO

3. Full set of NON-BOSE OE 6x8 speakers- all were working perfectly when removed includes all four speakers and two tweeters $20 OBO

4. Instrument cluster- everything was working when it was removed swapped for the electroluminescent cluster $50 OBO

5. Full set of interior door handles- the top of the one tab that holds them in the door is broken, it can easily be swapped out with one of your current ones when replacing them $20 OBO

6. Dash compartment $50 OBO

7. Pioneer 6x8 2 way speakers- TS-G6845R, in great working condition they are very clear they just don't have the deep sound that I am looking for in rear speakers; they fit perfectly in the OE door location on (I know for sure) an 07 non-bose system $35 OBO

If you purchase something and have me ship it I will ship it and send a tracking number as soon as possible after payment as I said above prices are always negotiable so go ahead and make me an offer would also consider trades if you have something I can use again just ask the worst thing I can say is no.

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated to add a set of pioneer speakers to the listing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
1 Participant
bluedevil6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing