Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid ~19k before taxes, $21,000 out the door with no financing from mazda and after a grad rebate.

Was wondering if this was a good deal. Aiming for 20,500 but eventually had to agree with 21,000

Sticker price was $24,778

6i Sport, 4-dr Sedan

Only options were the automatic and the bose/moonroof package.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just bought a 2006 Mazda6 i sport 5 door hatchback with manual trans. this past week w/ the bose system and sunroof in it. Paid $19,700 before TTL. I bought it in Texas. Sounds like you got a good deal.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Ya that sounds about right..

I purchased the same setup as you w/out the bose and I got it for 20.5k out the door.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Sounds like you got a fair price. I have the same set-up.
[/b]
Hey we have the same car! Mine's ATX, don't know if yours is. Just got it June 1, already have 600 miles :drive:

I had a Lapis 04 sedan before, everyone likes the Redfire better and so do I.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey we have the same car! Mine's ATX, don't know if yours is. Just got it June 1, already have 600 miles :drive:

I had a Lapis 04 sedan before, everyone likes the Redfire better and so do I.
[/b]
I LOVE MY CAR...its an ATX

I have 1600 miles....i feel so bad for driving it so much. it will be the thing i miss most wen im in hong kong for 6 weeks. ugh...6 weeks without the 6

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I have 1600 miles....i feel so bad for driving it so much. [/b]
If it makes you feel any better, I've had mine for a month and 4 days now and I have 2400 miles already. LOVING every mile!! :love: :drive:

·
Registered
947 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, I've had mine for a month and 4 days now and I have 2400 miles already. LOVING every mile!! :love: :drive:
[/b]
HOLY CRAP!!! I have had mine for just over 3months and have only put on 4450 (est) and that's including about 800-900miles we drove during a 2week trip...

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!! I have had mine for just over 3months and have only put on 4450 (est) and that's including about 800-900miles we drove during a 2week trip...
[/b]
I drove a LOT this past weekend, and I didn't even leave town. I turned 2000 miles on Saturday actually, and right now I have 2390 on the car as it sits outside of work. What can I say? I LOVE to drive! :drive:

It's funny, because I was used to looking for the fuel light in my previous car (PT Snoozer) at 300 miles. I have 200 miles on the tank right now that's in there, and it's not even down to half yet. :nana:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
LapisLazuli6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing