Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did searches and didn't come up with anything about this.

A friend of mine has an 06 model and she told me the other day that if she holds down the unlock button on the keyless entry remote for like 10 or 15 seconds, all 4 windows roll down.

I haven't seen it in person yet but I know that it doesn't work on my 05 model

seems like a nifty feature, but I would be concerned about being at work with your keys in your pocket and the button getting pressed long enough and you're in range, and hey, down goes all your windows.

anybody else know about this?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yup, works on mine, and if there all down, and you get out, on the speed6 you can push the drivers door request button and they all roll up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<rant>
well crap, I hate the search feature on here, it auto quotes what you put in, so you have to be super vauge when you search, then you gotta read through endless threads that mentioned that word once. Why can't it just search multiple words individually like every other search engine out there, if I wanted it quoted I would have put quotes around it.
</rant>

·
Registered
16 Posts
Unless you have the Mazdaspeed, then only the fronts roll down with the remote.

Can anyone verify if by holding the key in the door cylinder lock to lock the doors, all four windows roll up, or just the fronts.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I've been wanting to add this to my Viper Alarm. But they only allow either all 4 to go UP... or front to go down and up. Some stupid reason why you cannot get all 4 to go down upon unarming the alarm system.

·
Registered
16 Posts
seems like a nifty feature, but I would be concerned about being at work with your keys in your pocket and the button getting pressed long enough and you're in range, and hey, down goes all your windows.
[/b]
I had this happen somehow. I came out after work and the two front windows were down. :huh:

And yes, I can verify that on an '06 6i Sport model, only the front two windows roll down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Explaced
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing