Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking and searching the forums and internet, eBay and any website I could find for a grille that will fit the 06-08 standard Mazda 6 sedan (non-sport version) and have not found one besides one made by Autoexe which is STUPIDLY expensive. Surely there must be a company out there with half a brain that can see that if they make one of these for a decent price there is a HUGE untapped market out there? Or am I not looking in the right places? :huh:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I've been looking really hard to find a replacement for the chrome moustache grille but no success. In Australia, there is a sports and non-sports version (see below). Luxury Sports on left with fog light and the standard Classic or Limited version. Notice that the grille opening on the Sports is lower than the non Sports (can see this in relation to the license plate), quite subtle but it is there and I have confirmed this with 2 Mazda dealers that the Sports grille will not fit on the moustache one as the bumpers are different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts