Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to my dealer today, I was told there will be no more orders fulfilled for 03' Mazda 6's, but they are now taking 04' orders. The sales manager said a lot of orders were kicked out, i guess everything getting ordered is the same (v6 5spd's) and they need to sell the 03's (4cyl autos?) before its too late in the model year. i dont think we will have a huge problem with ordering 04's now that mazda knows what america wants, that is if they produce enough hatches. But i suspect it may be tougher to negotiate down the pricing on the v6 5spd's that are out there now without the s-plan

anybody heard anything on the changes in 04'? it might be worth waiting the extra couple months for the sept-oct delivery of them depending on what is different

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: 03' and 04' Ordering Information

Meh. Ours are 2004's as it is :D Guess they'll be taking 2005 orders soon. lol.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic '03' and 04' Ordering Information'

Originally posted by Gecko_2k2

You shoulda asked at the dealer![/b]
they dont know, i was thinking there might have been some articles somewhere talking about the changes in the 04's. i doubt it will be anything dramatic, that wont probably happen till '05

·
Registered
75 Posts

I dont think this is true. Dealer here in Allentown said they will order M6S with Sport Pack because they have none left. Also, Edmunds TMV pricing seems to be below invoice. That bodes pretty well espcially if you are ordering.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Originally posted by TbirdJayC

I dont think this is true.  Dealer here in Allentown said they will order M6S with Sport Pack because they have none left.  Also, Edmunds TMV pricing seems to be below invoice.  That bodes pretty well espcially if you are ordering.[/b]
no telling when they will actually get that car

·
Registered
85 Posts

When I got my 6 the dealer told me the '04 models would not come out in the usual Aug-Sept timeframe, but rather the Nov-Dec timeframe since the 6 came out late as it was.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Originally posted by knight_ru

When I got my 6 the dealer told me the '04 models would not come out in the usual Aug-Sept timeframe, but rather the Nov-Dec timeframe since the 6 came out late as it was.[/b]
i believe that

·
Registered
205 Posts

ChoppaBoy,

You're dealer's right, last day to order a US-spec '03 Mazda6 was May 15.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

What the dealers told me (take with a grain of salt) is that the 2004 wouldn't be out until near year end, and that there would be no changes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts