Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the LED the group buy of the LED tail light, many people are interested and the responds are pretty well. And i started the Fog light last week but unfortunately it won't fit the US made Mazda 6. But Now, The new 03-06 Mazda 6 Rear Bumper LED Reflector came in either smoked or red clear. There are 3 LED in the side which you can hook up either for Brake , parking light or even reverse light. I need someone close By to come in help me test fit and we can take some picture and hopefully can set up a group buy before the end of the month. Help me out guys, the actual item looks a lot better than the picture but just giving you guys ideas about that. Thanks for viewing. Pm me or email me if you have any questions or concern. Price is still under discuss but will beat any price online for sure.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm pretty local. Plus my company picks up lights from you guys time to time. Perhaps I can take a lunch break and roll over there.

I believe they are the same as the Speed 6

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Shot you a PM, it's the same.

·
Registered
259 Posts
What part of Cali are you in?
I'm in SoCal (Inland Empire)
Have a 04 Wagon you can test fit them on.

FYI: The reflectors fit all years, the only difference is the 03-05 reflectors point up and the 06-08 point down. (Put the right one on the left side and the left one on the right side)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Ok, well just lemme know if you want to use the car, City of Industry is not very far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts