Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says, I have the following items for sale:

Appearance Package Front Lip Spoiler. Local pickup preferred, but will ship
Painted Steel Grey (03-05 color), has some scrapes from bottoming out, scrapes are only noticeable from the bottom, not when mounted. Retails for $250 new, asking $135 plus shipping.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Dj...l6/CIMG1186.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Dj...l6/CIMG1190.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Dj...l6/CIMG1188.jpg

I've been part of the 6 community for over 2 years now, have over 2300+ posts and have purchased/sold parts to and from many members, so you can buy with confidence. I always ship the cheapest way possible and always include insurance and delivery confirmation.

Member references:
ZeroEfxs, VroomZoom6MZR, vt_hokie2008, Stretch, Toyo Guy, HedsIc, MdRivera, SixSickSix, MikeyD, blueion, zzzzoom6, FICHSTIX and falcontx

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forum Buy/Sell Rules:
Also, you list multiple items in the title yet only have pics for one.

Please correct your post to comply with the rules.
[/b]
Sorry Dave, was trying something out and editing when you posted this. New to photobucket and wanted to try and have the pics appear in the listing as opposed to links.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
I'll give you $40 for the side markers if you put them in for me... :p

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll give you $40 for the side markers if you put them in for me... :p
[/b]

Sorry, can't backdoor the first guy like that, but I would be happy to help you install if you get them somewhere else :drive:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Any chance you have the part number for the foglight covers? I saw some others, but they don't look like those (not the ebay ones either) casue the ones i saw where only $25...so i suspect they aren't the OEM ones. I think i deleted the dang email they sent to reference the part number they gave me.

thanks.

I might be interested, as the ebay ones are garbage (should have searched here first) i hate spending money for stuff that don't fit right.

EDIT: brainfart...appearance package means non-sport...won't do me much good then. Sorry for the brief moment of stupidity.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Sorry, can't backdoor the first guy like that, but I would be happy to help you install if you get them somewhere else :drive:
[/b]
Oh no I understand, that's cool. :)

·
Registered
978 Posts
I'll PM you about the grill...

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For a board member, Herown or at Jinsu-power.com

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
AM Bump

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, you would have to drill them on. The holder that hs the holes drill for the US-NA bumpers was $50!!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok, lemme ask you this. does it at least cover the stock holes?
[/b]
Yes.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts