Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up CPE, this is justin whitted. i am the guy with the white 04 mazda 6s that was supposed to drop off his car the 3rd of january 09. january 3rd to be exact....anyway, after numerous reshedules and such,

you guys just stopped responding to my emails and phone calls, as well as saying your gonna call back and never did. just giving me the run around. josh asking if talked to jordan, then jordan saying he'll talk to josh.

now i remember back when you guys first put the stanback on Pauls(virtual mirage) car(06-08model) you stated that you needed an early 03-05 model to test the standback on to finish the r and d so you could release it.

again i volunteered to let you use my car, over a year ago at that point. but again nuthin ever came of it.

this year i even offered to take my own time and install it my self, again i was told i'd be called back about it once Lou was spoken to about it. havent heard from you all since. this was IIRC back in february. no coresspondance has since been given from you guys. and i have sent a couple emails since then and called back once or twice as well

Then a post pops up from another member saying they talked to you guys and you guys said you needed 15 or so people to start working on the standback 2 again for our cars and you needed a test car.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

you had a test car willing for over a year, and if you had gotten my car in there, instead of blowing me off, CPE, you guys would have already sold double of what you were asking for in interest.

So, my question is, what the hell is going on.

EDIT: and im almost certain this thread will get deleted or edited because im calling out a sponsor, but whatever, this is a valid post and legit issue, so do with it what you will!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
@Justin: Personally, I enjoy oven-baked bullshit with a small amount of caviar. Combined with the right wine, it's D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Guys, they haven't posted here in forever :nono:

The last post here was a couple of days ago and before that it was ???????

You might try and call them out on MSF board. I don't want to send people over there, but they are only a sponsor here because they pay the fee, not because they are active on the board.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts